Here in the Midwest, every season has unique aspects that keep me from moving to states where the temperature stays consistent. Winter has its beautiful snow with dreams of hot chocolate and memories Christmas mornings. Spring has its beautiful colors as the trees awaken and plants start blooming. Summer has its shorts, tank tops, and softball and baseball games. But the season I love most is fall. Here are my top 10 reasons that fall rocks:
10. There is no need for a fan to keep cool.
9. The leaves during this time of year are beautiful.
8. It’s time to start drinking hot chocolate and hot tea.
7. I can sit outside on my deck for hours without the fear of heatstroke and read a book or blog on my laptop.
6. Football season is underway. Go Steelers!
5. The Walking Dead begins.
4. I can wear cute little jackets that are more stylish than functional.
3. Jeans and sweaters are comfy-cozy this time of year.
2. I can still wear my flip-flops.
I could probably go on and on about all of the things that I love about fall, but I narrowed it down to my favorite 10. There is just so much to be thankful for during this season. It’s the last beauty before everything dies or goes into hibernation. There are very few days that are uncomfortable in temperature. Shortly after Halloween, we have two holidays that are loaded with fun, food, and family. What more could you ask for?
What are your favorite aspects of fall? Let me know!